Friday 8 July 2011

July Sponsor

Oooh i can't wait to show the challenge for today......you will be inspired!!!!  I was gobsmacked - i really love my team - they are simply amazing :) :) 

Anyhoos, our sponsor for this month is:

run by the fabulous Anna White-Sharman



"Hi I'm Anna.  I used to make and sell cards until I discovered Scrapbooking!  I was quite disappointed with the selection of embellishments you get in the shops as they often come in big packs and you really only need a few! That's why I have decided to open my own little shop! I make monthly themed kits which can be used for scrapboking or cardmaking. They include quirky bits i source and my own handmade embellishments for you to use!
I've always wanted my own shop so it's an exciting adventure for me!"

We also welcome Anna to guest with us for this month. Yaaaay :) :) 

So here is the prize for this month: 

Ooooh - Anna's July Kit is awesome !! I have one to play with (hey...i bought it :P) and i can't wait to use it.....
We hope you will join us this month :) :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx