Friday 5 August 2011

Challenge 24 - Vintage Summer

Would you believe it is August already? Where does the time fly!!  Here is your first punky challenge for August from Team B - what does this image inspire you to create? 


Isn't it beautiful!!! What will you take from it?  The colours, the textures, the summery feel or the vintageyness :)  Whatever it is we would LOVE to see it!! 


This month we have a lovely punky guest rebel Elisabetta Colavero:

here is what Elisabetta had to say: 

"Hi, I'm Elisabetta, from Italy, 38 years young and mum of a lovely girl. I love reading, gardening, sporting and I'm absolutely crazy for scrap. I love it, I can't live without because it's part of my everyday life! I prefer LOs and minialbums and I haven't a defined style, because I love to change and try new things. "

Welcome Elisabetta :) :) and here is what she created:


Now on to our Team B Rebels!!  Please bear with some of the girls (ie me) as blogger is being a royal pain and won't let me upload my layout...it keeps deleting everything and then just writing gibberish!!

Camilla:



Elin

My sister Leticia by Michelle (willieburgscrapper)

Link up by the 30th August (to the sidebar) to be in the running for any kit you choose from WeScrap Kits! (more on our amazing sponsor tomorrow!)
Great Inspo there for you!!  Hope you enjoy :) :) Stay tuned for our winners post and our sponsor post.

3 comments:

  1. Great work! Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. er...uh....i'm sure i'm doing something wrong...i couldn't get the sidebar thingy to work, lol. but here's my vingtage summer, starring vintage me, long sighhhhhh.

    http://www.kimcastillon.com/2011/08/vintage-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No linky for this challenge// Just wanted to link
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx