Wednesday 1 May 2013

May´s Blog Host - Sara Pettersson

Hi there, punky people!

I'm a 38 year old (in a few days) nurse, who's living in the southern part of Sweden with my husband and our two kids.

I've been a punky rebel since september 2011. And I've been scrapbooking since 2006, when I wanted to do my daughters first-year-album. I loved it from the beginning, and it's the first hobby I've kept through the years... Nowadays, I can add running as a hobby too. Thats something I thougth would NEVER happen!

My scrapstyle then? I'm clean and simple and I love mixed media! Gesso, modelling paste, stencils, stamps, paint, mist and so on... Pretty much all that's messy!;-P That's the best part of the punky scraps, you could never get too messy!

Besides  the punky team I'm designing for the Swedish inspiration blog Skrotboken.




You are more than welcome to visit my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know you better Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pages, I ADORE the first one with the circles but love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style of artsy but neat! It lets the photo still take center stage. The dotted stencil on the third layout is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx