Friday 10 December 2010

Challenge 1

Welcome to our first challenge with the Punky Rebels!!

Our first challenge for you is a "recipe" challenge.

Here are your ingredients and you must use 3 or more of them.

Buttons
White Cardstock
Cardboard
Ribbon
Paint


Look at what our amazing team has created:

Jo:
Marianne
Nina:
 Tiffany




Aren't the Design Team absolutely amazing!!! :)

The prize this for December is a mystery scrap box filled with goodies :) (lots of fun scrappy goodness!!!)

Don't forget to link your layout by December 31st!!

Happy Scrapping, Punks!!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome work ladies!!! Amazing creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work ladies....oh aren't they great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loves me a recipe challenge.....hmmmmm. maybe i can find some time in all the holiday mayhem to give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh- great layouts girls. Love all the paint splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding new Scrapbook challenges and I am going to add you to my challenge list... DT did a fantastic job with this weeks challenge....

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your site. I love it!!Here is my take. The pic is my neice & I .

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WPnuIe_sRUo/TRqXWgyDdpI/AAAAAAAAAng/gYEQJvgJtBc/s1600/P1050443.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved playing along with this challege, I felt very inspired after seeing what the design team had done so here is a link to my attempt at challenge one. http://vixensscrapping.blogspot.com/

    And also I linked in the add your projects section as wasnt sure where it was we were supposed to link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge! Mine is at http://justmeandmyasdf.com/?p=2010. Now I'm going to check out what the others have done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx