Thursday 20 January 2011

February Guest Designer

Please welcome Jolanda Simons as our guest designer for February!!



A little about Jolanda:

Jolanda is from Heerjansdam in The Netherlands and is a Florist by trade but now a stay at home mum! Here is what she answered to our questions :) 

How long have you been scrapbooking:
For 6 years now,and I still love it!
 
Style:  
I don't know,I just do what comes up...and what I like at that moment.

Favorite products:
Definitely papers, and embellies, can’t have enough of it!!

Why do you scrapbook: I'd always love taking pictures but I was so busy with my job as a florist that I haven't got time to do anything with them. When the kids came I stopped working and was looking for something to do and then I met scrapbooking and I was so very impressed by all the stuff and I loved it immediately....and I'm addicted since!!






Welcome Jolanda :)

2 comments:

  1. hello :-) looking forward to seeing your work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proficiat Jolanda!
    Ik kijk je werk nu al tegemoet! Benieuwd wat je ermee doet!
    Ik ben fan van jou!!!
    Liefs,
    xxx
    C.arine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx