Thursday 31 March 2011

Meet our April Guest Punky Rebel

Please meet Michelle Hernandez our Guest Punk for April!



Hello!
I'm a totally ditzy stay at home Mom to an 18 month old dynamo from Brooklyn, New York. I've been collecting paper ephemera and keeping photo heavy journals since I was about 13 but I really got into this "hobby" while I was pregnant. My baby is fine now but her belly time was very difficult and we almost lost her several times. The doctor recommended I do something to focus my energy on something other than worrying so I started to buy pretty papers online and was hooked! 
Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass and My Little Shoebox are some of my fave brands. My favorite techniques are stitching, popping out details and going bananas with border punches. The only thing I love to do more than make a page is write up a blog post about it and seeing what others are creating.
This is my first "Guest Designer" spot! I am honored and very VERY excited to share my thoughts and projects with you during the month of April.
You can find me here:
Twitter- @willieburgscrap
Gallery- scrapbook.com "hernandm"

Welcome and can't wait to see what you create :)
Nat & the PR team xox

Stay tuned for faves and winners :) 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on GDT, Michelle :) Comes as no surprise, as you are extremely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :-) nice work. i'll be looking out for your rebellious creations ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Michelle!!! Punk it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot!! You go girl...with all your great funk!! Bring it on! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Girl!! That's Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the spot! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanlks everyone- i will try very very hard to live up to the standards set by the fabulous peeps who lurk this blog- I LOVE all the entries there ----->

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Herny baby!!! I am so happy to see your work getting the attention it deserves! You know I think you hung the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay Michelle!!!! Wait..I think she hung the moon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a very nice time over here!!!Punky Scraps ROCKS!!!!
    and wow look at all the entries...so much cool!
    WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, Congratulations girl!!! So well deserved I love your work!!! woot!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx