Friday 13 May 2011

Challenge 16 - Sketchy Time :)

Ooooh it's Friday the 13th.....lucky i'm not superstitious!! Here is a sketch for you designed by me (natalie).


Enjoy :)



Here is what Team B created with the sketch:

Kat:
Camilla:






Nina:

Natalie

I printed out Sarah Hurley - Wonderland collection paper and i used Sarah Hurley Black mist (TIP: I have looked everywhere for a black mist that is black!! I even tried making my own and that failed miserably)

Don't forget to link up your creations by May 30th for a prize from our sponsor Sarah Hurley! Bonus points if you use Sarah Hurley Products!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow gurls!!! :) Amazing!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my attempt at being punky. Not sure I hit the mark but I used the sketch and I'm happy with it.
    http://notanotherscrappingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketch and the DT made such great layouts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just making sure you get this...blogger land has been haywire this month, yes? must have been the impending doomsday...thank goodness we're all still here, lol....here's my layout for #16
    http://www.kimcastillon.com/2011/05/monday-echo-park-rak-winner-good-start.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the layouts, but I think the angry birds one hits the closest to home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx