Friday 18 November 2011

Challenge 35 - Get Picky!

Welcome to the last challenge this month and the second last of this year....where has this year gone? How long to christmas now????

Anyhoo Team B have concocted this amazing list to challenge team A and you!!

use 3 or more of the objects on this list:
Stars
No Patterned paper
Masking
Staples
Exposed cardboard
Book page
Bottle cap
Washi tape
And here is your inspiration:


Marie/Mison





Jolanda




Tam


I loved this challenge! Not using Patterned Paper is a huge challenge for me, and one that I found out pushed me out of my comfort zone! Once I got started though it all just kinda fell in to place!!





The 'no patterned' paper was a real challenge for me too. But I did it! I LOVE using stars, so I went to town with them... I even had a bottle cap with a star on it, but I lost it somewhere and my layout has had to end up without. First of all I spritzed a couple of star cut-outs for the masking, then got to stamping all my stars; then came all the star brads and stickers. The book page and the washi tape are at the top and bottom of the layout, and I love the exposed cardboard star that makes up the title. These recipe challenges are great!





This is my favorite challenge of the month! I managed everything on the list and then some...went a little crazy with the staples!!!



I really love the Get Picky Challenges because they always help me mix up so many elements that I normally wouldn't put together. Here I went for a dreamland feel and used everything on the list except for the washi tape (I used tissue tape instead) and bottlecaps. I used opaque white ink for the masking and added sparkles with some Stickles.


Kat:



I had a fun time making this layout...and I've been dying to use that bottle cap...I've had it for almost 3 years now! These challenges are so much fun..and are definitely great stash busters!

Ashley:

I was actually able to use all the elements which was really difficult. The only thing you can't really see are the staples but they are there I swear!

Great job ladies and i cannot wait to see what you all come up with!!  LInk up by the end of the month to win a box goodies from Nikki Sivils!! :)

5 comments:

  1. The pages look great peeps!!! I think I'm going to try this as well- Get Picky is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about stunning work!!! WTG ladies, you all rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love these L/O's!!!!!Beautiful work ladies!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I really love each and everyone of your layouts!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge. It's great to see the difference in the layouts. Nice work ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx