Thursday 30 August 2012

Challenge 51

 The last challenge of this month: 


1. Use a song title as your subtitle.
2. use 3 staples
3. use masking tape
4. stamp directly onto your paper
5. use a punch - any punch, even a hole punch :)
6. be inspired by this picture of Bob Dylan




Marie/Mison
The somehow odd color scheme inspired me a lot! And the mess. And the dribble of paint. 


Celina
The riotous colours and splash effects of the photo inspired me to go crazy with my mists and paints. I added many strips of papers and ribbons under the photos, and finally, I used a bunch of rock and roll rub ons that I have had in my stash! Those little X's are leftovers from a border punch and I thought they would be great accents.

Only two for you this time, but aren't they inspirational! Can't wait to see what you create!!

DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 10th :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx