Friday 12 October 2012

Challenge #54

Hey, everyone!  We all hope you are enjoying your October...can you believe how fast the year is flying by?!?!

Our first challenge this month is a photo challenge.  Use this photo as your inspiration:

Here is what our Team B Punky Rebels created:
I was inspired by the colors and the glamour-feeling. In september I visited Cannes with my best friend, and this photo felt just right for this project!
 
I was inspired by the dots in the picture, hence the shaped paper, and the sunglasses reminded me of the ones my girl was wearing in this pic :)

Kat:
I was really drawn to the circles of eyeshadow, so I had to include some big polka dots on my page. Additionally, you can't tell, but instead of using paint, I used fingernail polish to paint my cirlcles and border details.   I also picked my picture because the confetti in the picture reminded me of the sprinkles on the cucpake. 

I had an hour to make this page and didn't want to spend the entire time looking through 
my stash to find colors to match the inspiration photo. So I used the circles and the 
white background. I've been casting aside blue embellishments and using lots of yellow 
lately so I had plenty of  both colors lying around and that's what made it onto the page.
The badges are from A Flair For Buttons on Etsy.

Lee:
The challenge photo reminded me of the stage of life that my daughter is currently experiencing. The little bows and and the makeup brushes are the images that stuck with me, reminding me that my girl is not little, nor is she all grown up. The photo is a screen shot taken of a music video that she made of herself using the Video Star application.
 
 
We hope you can play along with us this month.  Just link your entries up here in the "comments" section or on the sidebar.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx