Thursday 1 August 2013

August's Blog Host - Lesley Graffham



Hey Everyone and welcome along to the August edition of Punky Scraps where yours truly” (LesleyG) 
is your host for the month...

Having only been on the team for just over a month I was a little worried about hosting this month but, hey, strike while the iron’s hot and all that,
so here I am!

I would say I’m a “white space” scrapper, I don’t do fussy and I absolutely hate cutting out 
(isn’t there an app for that yet?)

Here are a few of my favourite layouts but please feel free to hop on over to my blog if you want to see some more (as Buck’s Fizz once said)




I've got a little prize for our winner this month
Link up by  September 15th
'cos you've got to be in it to win it....


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx