I was thinking over this child-free weekend (THANKS GRAMMS!!) just what exactly what I could do for my Punky feature? What would I write? Should I make up a new page?
Uhhm- DUUUH! YES!!!!
Here's the page:
|Overwhelming Beauty from a sketch by Camilla Dahlstrom|
- I love art. I love abstract art most of all, it allows me to think.
- I don't like pets much, they should be left alone to live fun furry lives in their natural environs.
- I like plants. I like visiting botanical gardens and make sure to include them in every trip.
- I like creating things although I wish I could sew my own clothes.
- To quote Jerry Maguire- "You think we're ARGUING and I think were finally COMMUNICATING."
- I have a baby girl I call Miss Lola whom I photograph incessantly and a husband (The Hubmeister Flex) who rolls his eyes when I talk about "my work". That's ok as long as he doesn't try to stop me.
- I find scrapping holidays, birthdays ,weddings or anything requiring lots of themed bits and bobs stressful and angst ridden. I'm an everyday details kinda gal.
- I believe in the power of redemption and of hope.
- I am a messy scrapper because I don't want to spend time measuring and matching and considering. I just want to have fun.
- I have a serious reality TV show paper hoarding habit but I can still see the counter tops and floors (so it's "not that bad".)
|Happy- my first monochromatic page|
|Tags project for Kreatorville Krafts|
|A page to put my kid on notice- |
the humiliation started long before 12.
|A page for the 9/19/11 "Stretch Your Sketch" class at 2 Peas In A Bucket.|
Smiles and kittens (ZOMBIE ONES!)