Saturday 1 June 2013

June´s Blog Host - Kerry Lambourne

Hello out there I'm Kerry and I'm your blog host for June.

A bit about me - I'm a forty something mum of 4, wife of 1, living in Yorkshire, England.  I'm an original member of the Punky Scraps team.  I've been scrapping since 2004 when my youngest child was born and although I really enjoyed the idea behind the craft I didn't really know what style was me until I started experimenting with the messier side.  I LOVE mists and paints and stencils and masks and anything that helps with the messier side of things.  I do still like white space on my layouts but don't always quite achieve it.

Here are a few of my latest layouts (some you will probably recognise if you are a regular Punky reader):








and here is the prize you can win by entering our June challenge from 10th June onwards.



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Kerry! Love the rainbow one:D
    Great post andprize xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx